Tuesday 15 March 2011

Commence Filming

Tonight I am going to begin my first batch of filming. This is going to include shots of the roads at night, giving me footage to begin work on. An update will follow in this post once I have uploaded and imported the footage into final cut express.

14/03/11 UPDATE : Last night was a success, I have now imported the footage into Final Cut and have now begun editing. If required to do so, I may go out on another road trip to gain some more footage however I feel that it would be unnecessary. Next on the list is to film in the Drama Hall. I shall update the post once I have filmed and have uploaded the footage into Final Cut.

15/03/11 UPDATE : The footage that I filmed has now been successfully imported into Final Cut Express. This now means that the editing stage is commencing and also the second stage of filming is also getting nearer to beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment