Wednesday 27 April 2011

Editing

The editing has now been completed to a standard which I am happy with. I have shown my peers and teachers the video, both have given me positive feedback and also have given me ideas to include to enhance the video. I have taken these ideas on board and have added them where I can to the production.

I've found the editing to be the most enjoyable part out of producing the video, I like having the footage readily avaliable and being able to cut it to sounds or in this case, to be able to cut the footage to the beat of the music.

However I did encounter some problems along the way, media files were sometimes offline, requiring me to re-connect them to enable playback. Another problem I encountered was when I tried removing clips that I had placed in the timeline, it shifted all of the clips after the selected to the left, making almost every clip out of beat. However this was easily fixed when I was taught how to lock certain tracks and to cut out clips without affecting the others surrounding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment